Sunday, December 14, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

I can't believe it has taken me so long to put an update on this thing. My favorite time of the year is here and I can't wait until Christmas. Here are a few pictures of my quickly growing baby girl. She is already 9 months old!!! She has now officially been out of my belly longer than she was in it. Time sure has flown. I just keep falling more and more in love with her!


Helping with Laundry


She loves to be naked!


Her hair is finally long enough to put in ponies.


Playing at Grammy and Papa's house.


We went to a friend's superhero birthday party. We were from the x-men. Brian was Wolverine, I was Rogue and Addie was night Crawler. Mark was Quailman from the cartoon Doug, and Kristina was the cheerleader from Heros.

3 comments:

The Gray Family said...

I love the little ponytails...so cute! What a happy little girl.

Derpina Derp said...

Okay, are you freaking kidding me right now?!! Those pigtails have to be the cutest freaking thing I've ever freaking seen!!!!!

DCAja said...

https://www.tokopedia.com/zippozi/zippo-knight-fight-design-49292-original-made-in-usa