Sunday, November 2, 2008

The last 2 months

So, I've been a really busy and have been bad about posting new pix. So, you get two posts in one night. I finally downloaded all the pictures from my camera and 270 images later, they are finally on my hard drive. Here are a few moments from the last two months.


My happy girl...

Addie and both of her grandpa's with her "I love grandpa" onesie and her grandpa's with the hats she got them for Father's Day.

Addie started eating food a couple of months ago and is finally liking it. There was a little while we thought this kid wasn't going to like anything but breastmilk!

She also loves her cool walker and loves being outside.

We are very fortunate to live right next door to Brian's sister Kelly and her husband Kevin. They had their baby boy Jaxon in July and the two get to see each other everyday. Addie LOVES it when Jaxon comes over and we sometimes have to keep her from attacking him. She usually screams and gets very excited when Kelly walks in with him. Here they are in their cool coordinating rockband outfits Auntie Kelly got them from Old Navy.

Addie got to spend time with her cousins Jason, Tyler, Josh and Brie!

3 comments:

Writing Group Blog said...

She is so beautiful!

Presley family said...

She is so stinkin' cute!!! I just that love that little girl of yours!!
BIG HUGS!

munyer jerk chicken said...

I'm so glad you get to eat sugar again. It has been my very good (too good!) friend lately. Your baby is gorgeous! Ziya was a ladybug for Halloween, too! How lucky to live so close to cousins. I miss that. I signed up for some Super Saturday activities the other day and I thought of you... remember that?