Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas goes WAY too fast!!!

Every year I start listening to Christmas music in October, buy my new wrapping paper in September and get our tree pretty quick after Thanksgiving. I can't wait for our many stops on Christmas Eve and Christmas day. Then before I realize it's Christmas, it's OVER and I'm so depressed that I have to wait a whole year before it gets here again....waaaahhhhh! But, we had a great Christmas and Addie did too. She had fun opening presents and is excited to have new toys. We haven't really bought her any toys and frequently are scolded because we give her measuring cups, spoons or other household objects to play with. So, now she actually has real age appropriate toys to play with...thanks family!!!


Family pic in front of the tree

Addie and mommy

Freeman Family 2008
Addie enjoying a new toy

Family pic and Addie not interested in smiling..

Addie loves her cousin Jaxon!

Wahoo!!! I get to rip it open!!!
Toys???

Yeah!!! Real toys!!!!

Costello Family 2008

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey, nice wall color choice:) I like it

The Davis' said...

seriously...she is growing up so fast! :) looks like you guys had a great christmas! we sure miss you guys!