Monday, April 14, 2008

My Favorite Things

Since joining the world of motherhood, I have found a few new favorite things.

This bouncing vibration chair takes Addie from.....


this to....

to this in about 5 seconds!

She will sleep for hours in her fancy swing!!!

I know people say babies don't need a wipe warmer, but Addie does so much better when her wipes are warm instead of freezing cold on her bum. Try wiping your bum in the middle of the night with a cold wipe and see if you like it!

My glider is so comfy for me and helps me put Addie to sleep. And, I feel like I'm in a Downey Softener commercial when I rock her during the day with the sunlight on those curtains. All I need is that little teddy bear to pop up somewhere and land on a stack of freshly cleaned towels...ha ha.

3 comments:

Aivaz Family said...

I agree about the buzzy seat. Kate was like that with her swing. Never invested in a wipe warmer. Maybe when I have another one?

munyer jerk chicken said...

She's such a doll, Kara! You guys did a great job. A million congrats (and then some more). I'm totally with you on all the baby gear... anything to make life easier (and happier for the baby, too). I don't think I'll try the cold wipe in the middle of the night... I'll just take your word on that one.
Love,
Berenice

Katie said...

Kara! You are too funny! I have that same swing and baby seat.. THE BEST! I am so happy to see that you and baby are getting along so well :) Love the pics!