Thursday, April 10, 2008

Addie's first play date!

So on my first day by myself, my good friend Amy brought me lunch and her baby boy Carson to play with Addie. Carson was born exactly one month before Addie and this was our first time meeting him. The babies were so cute together and actually cooperated quite nicely so Amy and I could catch up with each other. They were awake together, ate at the same time and both fell asleep after lunch. What a great first play date. We'll definitely have to plan more of them. Thanks Amy!


They're already holding hands....

2 comments:

Karalee said...

Congratulations Kara and Brian! Addie is gorgeous and you seem to be settling into parenthood like pros. We love you.
Love, Todd, Karalee, Tyler,and Eli.

The Gray Family said...

I'm glad you made it through your first week on your own! Thanks for letting us come over...it was great to see you guys. What a cute little family you have!