Friday, April 25, 2008

The Jelly Belly Game

50 flavors??? I don't know whose job it is to come up with all the flavors, but there are way too many flavors than should be allowed for a jelly bean.

So, one night my brother-in-law, Kevin and I were playing "guess the flavor." What idiot decided that popcorn or cappucino would be a good flavor for candy. Anyways, we had our fun of trying to figure out the flavors and then our game was over. I carefully put all the beans back in the jar and thought I correctly screwed on the lid. Well, thought is the key word. I have never really been graceful, I'm uncoordinated when I dance, and never claimed to be a ballerina, so the following ensued...
That jar was 3/4 way full!!!! Can you say ooops? Needless to say, we found jelly bellies in crevices for many days following the incident.



1 comment:

EvaMarieva said...

I hate the popcorn ones. I chuckled because spilling/dropping things is very common when I am around. You are not alone...