Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Worst bloggers in history!

So, we just may be the worst bloggers in the history of blogging. I have no good excuse, just busy. But, now that I am finally off of work and ready for this baby, I have no excuses not to update this thing. So here's a quick update of the last 3 months. We had our last holiday season kid free, our 5 year wedding anniversary in Jan, my 29th birthday in Jan, finally finished the baby's room (that was fun...not really), learned how to put a carseat in the car, realized our daughter has more shoes, clothes, and stuff than she'll ever need and are now just waiting, waiting and waiting for this girl to get here. By the way, lets hope the modern world of technology is right and this baby is really a girl, because if not, our son is really going to have to be open minded in his clothing selections!




4 comments:

The Gray Family said...

wow...I checked your blog not expecting to see anything new and was SHOCKED!!!! The room looks adorable, and so do you! Hope you appt. goes well today :>)

Presley family said...

Hey guys!!
Don't worry Kara in not time you will be updating like crazy because you just want to show off your cute little girl!! wink!! I love her room!!! I am SOOO excited for the two of you!! You are going to be awesome paretns!!! I can't wait to meet her!!!
BIG HUGS,
Julie Presley
presleyfam.blogspot.com

Angie said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! I love the room and am so excited to see the girl. I hope everything goes well with getting her into the world.

re said...

Dude - love the demo work. Keep on rockin in the free world!!