Wednesday, March 12, 2008

From couple to family...


So today is the last day Brian and I will be a couple. Our last day kid free, we had our last night with uninterrupted sleeping, and our last day of just the two of us. Scary thoughts, but I am so excited to finally have a baby to make us a family and my husband a dad...he's waited for so long. We can't wait to meet this girl and finally give her a name. Tonight we check into the hospital to be induced and finally get this girl going. I guess she is taking after her mom instead of her dad and taking all the time in the world to get here. Hopefully this picture is the last time she'll be photographed inside my tummy. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Good Luck Kara!! I am sooo excited for you! I have a present for the little costello girl. Can't wait to see the posts of her! I'll get in touch with you in a few weeks/months when you're ready for visitors!