Saturday, March 15, 2008

She's here!!

Addison Kate Costello arrived happy and healthy on March 13, 2008 @ 8:26 am. She weighed in at 8lbs 8oz and measured 20 1/2 inches.

We're not biased or anything, but she is the most gorgeous baby on earth. Look! The pictures prove it! We can't wait to put bows and other hair accessories in her beautiful full head of hair.

Brian is in love again. He can't stop staring at her and saying, "Wow! Shes' ours!"

After lunch food coma!!


The Costello Family ready to go home from the hospital. We look a little tired huh?


Addie is bundled up and ready to come home from the hospital. (Friday night March 14)


Addie staring at mom this morning after her feeding. See! We told you she is beautiful!!



3 comments:

Presley family said...

Congrats guys she is beautiful!!! I am so excited for y'all!! I can not wait to see her in person!!! let me know if there is anything you need! BIG HUGS!
Julie

The Gray Family said...

I am SOOO glad that she is finally here and that everything went well. Congratulations....she is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her.

Katie said...

oh my gosh!! She is so beautiful!! What a perfect little round face and a nice head of hair (somethingI will always be jealous of) Congrats!! I'm so happy for you guys! I bet your families are thrilled!