Sunday, October 4, 2009

No news is good news

Nothing new to report. Nothing exciting going on. The weather is cooling off. It's getting darker earlier. Addie is getting so big. AND my FAVORITE time of the year is coming...the Christmas Season! I absolutely love Christmas music and would listen to it all year long, but Brian won't let me. I'm one of the crazy's that loves it when KOST plays Christmas music all day everyday for an entire month. I know, I know, kind of annoying. So, our agreement is that I can listen from October 1 to the end of the year. It's time to break out the Christmas CD's! Wahoo! Anyway, here's a recent pic of Addie. She such a big girl...and is developing an attitude already. I am in so much trouble during the teenage years!

3 comments:

Dustin and Melissa said...

Dustin and I are huge fans of KOST! We love Christmas music too. Speaking of, we will be in CA the end of December so maybe we can get together one night and on our what out we can listen to KOST in the car! :)

Familia Martinez said...

She is going to be breaking a lot of guys hearts...she is gorgeous! Love and miss you guys!

The Gray Family said...

she IS getting big! Sorry I had to bail for Friday but I'm looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!