Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ahh...Fall

Fall??? Yeah right!!! I was so excited to visit a local pumpkin patch and have some fun picking out a pumpkin with Addie, a couple of her friends (Abby and Laney), and Addie's cousin Jaxon. Ok, so my hopes and dreams were demolished by the 90° heat, craziness of 2 toddlers running around and the rough terrain. Let's just say we had no fun and I was so hot I could feel sweat dripping behind my knees. To top it off, we couldn't find our camera before, so luckily Aunt Kelly had her's and snapped a couple of pics. I don't think we'll be visiting the pumpkin patch next year unless it really IS fall weather.

Addie and Jaxon
(looks nice right? wrong!! we were dying!)


Our one group shot of the kids
(notice only 6 year old Abby is smiling.)


When is fall REALLY arriving????

4 comments:

Kenny said...

what pumpkin patch is that?

Brian and Kara said...

Cal Poly Pomona...It's actually really cool. There were a ton of cool photo ops, but that was the last thing on my mind.

The Gray Family said...

yeah, I was enjoying the cooler temps...not a fan of the 100 plus weather as of late!

Dustin and Melissa said...

That is one thing I do not miss about California - heat in the fall! We are loving our 60 degree weather and crisp air in NYC. It is a great time of year to visit. :)

Even though you spent the day sweating, you left with some great pictures! The pumpkin patch looks awesome and that cute little pumpkin of your melts my heart!