Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Vote for Addison!

104.3 My FM is having a beautiful baby contest so of course we had to enter Addie. There are 4 rounds to the competition, and we didn't make it into round 1, but we are entered into round 2, 3 and hopefully round 4. So, we need your help to vote for Addie so she can win a $20,000 college fund!! Here is the link:

http://www.1043myfm.com/pages/beautifulbabycontest/index.html

Go to the "A" category to see Addison's picture. She is under "Addison" and is contestant 12. To vote, click on vote under the "A" category and choose CONTESTANT 12. You can vote once for every valid email address you have.

We appreciate your vote! We need your help with all 3 rounds. The voting is as follows:
Round 2: July 30 - Aug 3
Round 3: Aug 6 - Aug 10
Round4: Aug 13 - Aug 17

Here is the picture we entered. We will keep you updated to let you know if she makes the finals! THANKS A BUNCH!!!!





2 comments:

GMA Melanie said...

Hey guys, I tried to vote and it will not let me. Sorry I am so stupid. I still vote for her in my heart, does that count. Have fun Erin and Kindle this weekend. Love, Neenie

The Davis' said...

Hey..I voted for Addison! :) FYI on the website, she isn't contestant 12! I looked through all those cute pictures, and she was contestant 11...

She is so darling!

See you guys on Sunday!