Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hiatus

I have not purposefully taken a hiatus from blogging, just been super busy. We have had a CRAZY month and haven't spent much time at the computer. After 4 months of bliss with my baby I went back to work June 30 full time....wahhh! But, we are really blessed because Brian is able to work from home so he can take care of Addie...wahoo!!! It's been a really tough transition for Brian and I (well, mostly for me), but Addie is happy as a clam. Some days she lets her daddy get some work done and others she requires a bit more attention. I'm slowly getting back into things at work and am now surviving without tearing up when I treat one of the cute little babies on my caseload. On a happy note, Addie is now in her own room in her crib and is sleeping through the night most of the time....she's such a good baby. She is also the most talented baby in the world...she can roll from her back to her stomach AND she eats her toes!!! Have you ever heard of a 4 month old doing this??? I think not!! :)

Here is my talented little girl in action!
(she was a bit cranky during the making of this film)




Addie happy as a clam.



The results of Brian's first week at home....ewwwwwww!




7 comments:

Trisha said...

She is a doll! Sad you went back to work and I'm pretty sad that I haven't yet...I miss all the action of the hospital. Oh well, for now my "action" is feeding, cleaning diapers, trying to entertain a 10 month old all day,and watching out the window for his Kyle to come home for a little relief!

The Gray Family said...

what a cutie! I'm excited to see her soon. It's hard going back to work, but it's nice to let daddy deal with the messy diapers :>)

Aivaz Family said...

I am so glad you finally updated, but so sorry that you had to go back to work. Your baby is ridiculously attractive. I miss you and we should visit soon.

Jenny said...

Your baby is a genius!

Derpina Derp said...

I love love love your baby! I'm so jealous that Kindle got to play with her the other day. Thanks uber-much for letting him stay, BTW. I'll probably be bringing him down for the surgery and we'll bring the kids, so hopefully, I'll get to squeeze her for a little bit. :)

Presley family said...

I had so much fun playing with Addie at church today. I am so sorry that you had such a hard morning!! BIG HUGS!!! You are such an awesome mom... and daughter in law!!!

Derpina Derp said...

Okay, I know I already commented, but I just had to tell you that Cora has watched this video, like, a hundred times. She loves it. :)