Sunday, February 28, 2010

A long break...

I haven't forgotten about my blog, just been really, really, really tired and not feeling so well the last couple of months. The last thing I wanted to do was get on the computer and update my blog. So, I'm back. So why the long break? Well, we're having baby #2!!!!! Thus explaining the really, really, really tired and not feeling well. But, I'm finally starting to feel alive again and am really excited about this new addition. We keep asking Addie if she wants a boy baby or a girl baby, and she repeats whatever gender we have said second. I think she'll just be happy with a baby! Baby is due Sept 7 and we are all ecstatic!

12 comments:

Presley family said...

SOOOOO excited for you!!! I LOVE that all of my friends are having babies and I get to live through y'all.
BIG HUGS!!!

Trisha said...

congrats! cant wait to find out what it is!

Kenny said...

Yay for babies! We're not ready for #3 yet, so I just keep wanting everyone else to get pregnant!!

Dustin and Melissa said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you!

Kim and Jim said...

So happy for you guys! Welcome to the world of two! It is super fun and a whole new adventure. Love ya and congrats again! Kim :)

Nunnally Family said...

Congrats!! Cant wait to meet the little one

The Gray Family said...

yay yay yay!!!! Glad the news is out, and that you are feeling better. And I am very glad to have you to commiserate with again :>)

Marly C said...

Oh that is so great! Congrats guys!

trueblue said...

yay for #2! addie is seriously the CUTEST thing i have ever seen!

Unknown said...

I know I already commented on facebook, but I wanted to come add a comment here. Congratulations again!!! So exciting to have all these babies coming so close to each other!

Katie said...

Awesome!! You know.. I was going to ask you if you were preggos at the shower, but I didn't want to sound rude if you weren't! So happy for you and glad you are feeling better!

chandan said...

ooo cool and nice one