Monday, April 6, 2009

Bad blogging mommy

Everyday I say I am going to update my blog and everyday I don't. So, here is a short post to tell you what's happened the last month. Maybe one day I'll be a cool blogging mom with cute wall paper and something clever to say. In the meantime here's what I got...

Addie had her first birthday (March 13).

We got Disney passes.

Addie is almost walking.
(She is much faster and more independent with the walker, but again, I am a bad blogging mommy and have not downloaded the latest pictures and videos from my camera. Now she is taking about 5-7 steps without a walker...nice and controlled too I might add!)



And I got a pedicure today for the first time in a year!! Wahoo!!
(sorry no picture...i HATE my feet)

4 comments:

Palmyra said...

Happy Birthday Addie!! Hope you guys are doing good. And congrats on the walking!

Dustin and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Addie! Sweet, sweet Addie...she is so dang cute!

Kara, you are not a bad blogging mommy. We are just glad you keep us posted from time to time. That is what counts! Love the video and the pictures! As for the pedicure, you work hard and you deserve a treat for your feet from time to time. You go girl!

Vicky Durham said...

What a cute cake! It looks like Addie thought it was delicious!! Happy Birthday Addie! The year flew by! What a beautiful family!

munyer jerk chicken said...

You are NOT a bad blogging mama, Kara!!! I realized that I was starting to write all my posts with apologies about not keeping up. It's going to be hard for me, but I decided not to make apologies about this anymore. I'm just going to post when I get to it. That's just the way life goes. In the mean time, keep enjoying that gorgeous angel of yours.