Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Yeah!!!

I am now working part time! Yeah!!! Brian started a new job 3 weeks ago and I am now able to work 3 days a week! He works Mon, Wed, Fri and I work Tues, Wed Thurs. Addie gets to go to our friends house (The Arroyos) every Wednesday and she absolutely loves it! They have a 5 year old girl (Abby) and a 21 month old girl (Lanie) who Addie adores. She has always loved being around other kids, but she is in hog heaven having a playmate for an entire day. So, we couldn't be happier with our new schedule and feel sooooo incredibly blessed that Brian was able to find a job during this horrible economic crisis. Now, I will finally get to spend more time with my baby girl and maybe, just maybe find a hobby. Currently, I am liking the photoshop thing. This picture was at the Santa Ana Zoo on Saturday and I couldn't resist posting it.

4 comments:

Dustin and Melissa said...

We are so happy for the two of you. What a wonderful blessing. By the way, your house is really coming along...love the changes!

Presley family said...

Ok, it sounds like time for a play date missy.... I am so excited for you!!!!

The Gray Family said...

oooh I am so happy for you! You will love being around your baby more. It took a little while, but things always work out!!! Enjoy it.

Familia Martinez said...

As if being a mom isn't keeping you busy enough you want a hobby now do ya. Okay find me one to will ya! =) But make mine an easy one okay! Love ya and miss ya!