Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We tried...

Well, it looks like Addie is just going to have to excel in academics or sports or some other thing worthy of a college scholarship. Thanks to everyone who voted but unfortunately, Addie did not make it to the finals of the contest. :( So, looks like we'll have to come up with some other scheme to pay for college. Thanks again! I can't post something without a picture, so here's a picture of my beautiful baby. Can you believe she is already 5 months old?




5 comments:

Aivaz Family said...

As far as I'm concerned, those things are fixed. I've entered Katelyn in a few and with no good result. She had my vote, though. She is such a dollie!

Presley family said...

I totaly voted for her!!! It is fixed!! wink!!! She is the most beautiful baby!!! Y'all in are my heart and prayers. How's your dad doing??

The Gray Family said...

If she is half as smart as her mommy she will have all the colleges fighting over her!!!

GMA Melanie said...

Someone is blind!!

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/startup-yang-tumbuh-pesat-saat-pandemi