Thursday, May 15, 2008

Addie's Blessing

So, I'm a little late posting this, but better late than never. Addie was blessed in church on Sunday May 4 bright and early at 8am. Gotta love 8am church...are you catching the hint of sarcasm? Anyways, Brian did a great job blessing her of course, and all of our family and friends came to our house afterwards for a brunch. I made two kinds of quiche, potatoes and had fruit, muffins, bagels and homemade bread. Luckily, everything turned out fine. In the morning before church, my lovely oven decided to turn off in the middle of cooking the quiches and I didn't find out until I went to take them out of the oven...ugghhh!! I still had more quiches to put in the oven, but wasn't going to have time to finish the half cooked ones and still cook the others. I had a momentary freak out, but thankfully, my mom was here and she came home early from church to finish everything up. Have I mentioned church is at 8am? It was an early crazy morning, but everything turned out fine and Addison received a beautiful first blessing from her father. It turned out great!


Everyone who attended the blessing!
(Minus my parents - - they left a little early to get the rest of the food ready)
Addie in her white dress and fast asleep.

Addie and her Daddy...

My parents and all of their grandchildren...the other four are my brother's cute kids.
(Left - right....Brie, Grammie, Addie, Jason, Papa, Joshua, & Tyler)

The cousins having fun with bubbles...Brie, Tyler, and Isabella (Brian's brother's daughter)

Grandma Junell and Auntie Kelly (Kelly's baby boy is due in July!)
Papa and Brian relaxing out back.

Cousins Tyler and Blake

Cousin Joseph having fun with bubbles.

5 comments:

Derpina Derp said...

OOH, she looks so pretty!!!

EvaMarieva said...

She is gorgeous. Congrats again. It looks like you had a fun day filled with family and friends.

Presley family said...

What a beutfiul day for your little family!! I am so excited for you!! You are such a sweet and wonderful mom Kara!!! We have to get together this week!
Julie

Aivaz Family said...

Cute, cute, cute. She really is one gorgeous baby. We need to come down and meet her.

GMA Melanie said...

Hi Costellos, What a beautiful baby and wonderful day for your family. We had a family party yesterday for Jason's graduation. (He is graduating today) It was great but we decided to NEVER again get all those kids together during a full moon. I am not kidding, they were screaming, crying, spitting, running around acting crazy. They are usually very well behaved when they are all together. I was bizarre!! We will be down in a few weeks to go to the beach with your parents, look forward to meeting Addison in person. Love, Neenie